California Turkey Burgers – Gluten Free-zer Friday
Head over to MJ’s for Freezer Food Friday. Then, if you have a GF recipe to share that freezes well, come on back and join in on the fun!
Join in on Gluten Free-zer Friday:
1. If you would like to participate in Gluten Free-zer Friday, simply email your post link to your gluten free freezer recipe (angelas_kitchenATcomcastDOTnet) or leave a comment below and I will add you to the roundup.
2. Link back to this post on the post with the recipe you have linked.
The Recipe: Gluten Free Dairy Free California Turkey Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey meat
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoons gluten free honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well until combined. Shape mixture into 6 patties. Place on pan lined with plastic wrap or parchment paper. Freeze until solid. Place patties in freezer container separated by waxed paper or parchment paper. Remove as much air as possible, seal, label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Cook on grill or in lightly oiled pan over medium heat until cooked through.