Gluten Free Dairy Free Garlicky Bean Dip
Author: adapted by Angela from Catherine at AGlutenFreeGuide.com
Recipe type: Gluten Free Dairy Free, gfcf, dips, grains & legumes
- 3¾ cups cannelini beans, canned, drained and rinsed
- ⅓ cup fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Put dip into a quart sized freezer bag. Remove as much air as possible, seal, label and freeze.