Gluten Free Dairy Free Quick Vegetable Minestrone
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small onion diced
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 6 medium carrots chopped
- 4 medium zucchini chopped
- 8 cup gluten free vegetable broth
- 56 ounce canned tomato purree
- 30 ounce cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 bunch Swiss chard stems removed and chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cup cooked gluten free elbow noodles
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, carrots and zucchini. Stirring occasionally, cook until veggies are tender. Stir in broth and tomato puree. Bring to a boil. Reduce soup to a simmer and stir in beans, card and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 more minutes. Remove from heat allow to cool and stir in the gluten free noodles.
- Divide soup into the number of lunch sized containers indicated. Seal, label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Warm through.