This is from the gluten and dairy free September 2009 freezer menu. Enjoy!
Carole's Chili for the Slow Cooker
Be sure all your seasonings are gluten free!
Author: adapted by Angela Litzinger at test.angelaskitchen.com from Carole @ commonsenseliving.com
Recipe type: gluten free, dairy free, gfcf,
- 2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 30 ounces kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons gluten free chili powder
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Mix all ingredients and divide among 4 gallon freezer bags. Freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Cook in crock pot 2-4 hours or until heated through. Add water or gluten free beef stock if needed to chili, if needed.