Carole’s Chili for the Slow Cooker with freezer instructions
This is from the gluten and dairy free September 2009 freezer menu. Enjoy!
The Recipe: Carole's Chili for the Slow Cooker
- 2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 30 ounces kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons gluten free chili powder
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Mix all ingredients and divide among 4 gallon freezer bags. Freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Cook in crock pot 2-4 hours or until heated through. Add water or gluten free beef stock if needed to chili, if needed.