I’m just posting one that I have posted before, but not for Slow Cooking Thursday. It’s a tasty one and nice for warm weather as you don’t have to heat up your kitchen. Check out Diary of a SAHM for more Slow Cooking Thursday recipes!
My son took the above picture in our yard yesterday. The leaves are just starting to bud. Yay!
- 2½ to 3 lb. country style pork ribs, boneless
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, quartered & sliced ¼” thick
- ⅓ cup gluten free soy sauce
- ½ cup gluten free tomato ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon gluten free prepared mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Trim excess fat from ribs. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil; transfer to the slow cooker, layering onions, ribs, and sauce, ending with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Slow Cooking Thursday
Thursday, April 19, 2007