I’m just posting one that I have posted before, but not for Slow Cooking Thursday. It’s a tasty one and nice for warm weather as you don’t have to heat up your kitchen. Check out Diary of a SAHM for more Slow Cooking Thursday recipes!
My son took the above picture in our yard yesterday. The leaves are just starting to bud. Yay!
Slow Cooker Ribs
- 2 1/2 to 3 lb. country style pork ribs boneless
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion quartered & sliced 1/4” thick
- 1/3 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1/2 cup gluten free tomato ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon gluten free prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Trim excess fat from ribs. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil; transfer to the slow cooker, layering onions, ribs, and sauce, ending with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Slow Cooking Thursday
Thursday, April 19, 2007