Menu Plan Monday – March 5, 2007 (and grocery list)

by angelaskitchen on March 5, 2007

It’s Monday and you know what that means!  Menu Plan Monday!  Thanks, Laura!

Printable grocery list for this week’s dinners.

Monday:  Crock pot fajitas with the fixin’s (I know, I have been doing do-over’s the past couple of  weeks as our schedule doesn’t always allow for my plan.    Also, I made so much soup and beans in the crock pot my family ate a lot of left overs because they like to.  Aren’t I a lucky mama!)

Tuesday:  Stuffed potatoes (using Monday’s leftovers)with salad

Wednesday:  Crock pot meatloaf with mixed veggies

Thursday: Mom and the resident Brownie are off to a Brownie Winter Overnight!

Friday: Meatball sandwiches (my son’s choice from last week)

Saturday:  Pork fried rice (Stop torturing me Kate.  I can’t stop drooling!!)

I hope everyone stays warm and toasty!

8 Comments $manage-tooltip$

Monday, March 5, 2007 – 07:29 AM
Oh fer fun- love the snow pictures!  Looks like our yard here in Northern North Dakota!  Have a wonderful week of DF and GF eating!  🙂 🙂

Monday, March 5, 2007 – 07:57 AM
Oh you KNOW you love it!!!  Pork Fried Rice!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Monday, March 5, 2007 – 08:36 AM
Crockpot meatloaf sounds great.
Have a great week.
blessings~
Annie

Monday, March 5, 2007 – 10:51 AM
great menu…crock pot is one thing i’m lacking here!

Monday, March 5, 2007 – 12:36 PM
I love fried rice–chicken fried rice is my fave!  sounds like you have a great week planned!

Monday, March 5, 2007 – 12:36 PM
Wow! Look at all of that snow!
It’s Mother-In-Law Day! Don’t forget to give her a hug today!

Monday, March 5, 2007 – 12:48 PM
I grew up in Portland, my parents now live in Milwaukie!  I love BOB’s red mill!  So great, we were Gluten free for a while, but my son has seemed to outgrow his issues with it.  But I know that for healthy food, they are the best!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007 – 03:51 PM
Kimberly
Wanna send me some of your fabulous menu planning skills?? Pretty please?!?! Oh, and some of the committment you have in seeing them thru. That’s all, thanks. *wink*
Hope your week is going well.

{ 2 comments… read them below or add one }

Heather @CeliacFamily September 15, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Tried the Crock Pot fajitas this week. They were very good – not too spicy for the kids. But I think I overcooked it because the flank steak was so tender it fell apart. I might try a different cut of meat next time for fajitas. But, honestly, I’ve been loving eating it as a stew for lunches this week. Yum!

angelaskitchen September 17, 2012 at 6:15 am

So glad you liked them, Heather. Bummer they fell apart. Still, shredded fajitas, right? LOL! Yes, they aren’t too spicy (my kiddos were light-weights in the spice department when I put together that recipe) but fortunately, you can spice your own on your plate because momma likes spicy. Yay! I like it as a topping on baked sweet potatoes, too.