It doesn’t have the “sizzle”, but these are easy and quite tasty too!
Crock Pot Fajitas
- 2 lbs. flank steak or pot roast fat removed and sliced into strips
- 2 large onion sliced into strips
- 1 large green bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 large red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 jalapeno pepper sliced into strips (skip if too spicy for your family)
- 2 T fresh cilantro
- 3 cloved garlic minced
- 3/4 t chili powder
- 1 1/2 t ground cumin
- 1 1/2 t ground coriander
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes undrained
- In crock pot combine all ingredients. Cover. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high 4-5 hours. Serve on gluten free tortillas with your choice of toppings. We like fresh spinach, guacamole and salsa.