Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Pecan Oatmeal Bread GFCF
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1 cup certified gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum or guar gum
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened gluten and dairy free milk substitute of choice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together brown rice flour, sorghum flour, potato starch, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and xanthan gum. Mix together the remaining ingredients, except pecans, in another bowl. Mix wet and dry together, then stir in pecans.
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees until done. Remove bread from pan and place on cooling rack to cool.
- Divide cooled bread into the number of indicated freezer bags.
- To serve: Thaw. Eat at room temperature or heat through.