I have a great recipe for dairy free Ranch Dressing or Dip, but sometimes you just need the seasoning for other recipes. Or maybe you would like a portable seasoning mix to bring with you on a trip. Well, here you go!
Gluten Free Dairy Free Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix everything together well. Use as you needed for your recipe. Delicious tossed on potatoes and sweet potatoes before roasting, mixed with olive oil and vinegar for a quick vinaigrette, or used as the seasoning for a homemade gluten free snack mix.
- To make dip or dressing: Mix 1 tablespoon seasoning to 3/4 cup gluten and dairy free mayonaisse (egg-free also, if needed) and 2 to 4 tablespoons gluten and dairy free unsweetened milk substitute of your choice (I prefer a creamier milk, such as almond milk, in this).