To join me for Gluten Free-zer Friday, please add your link to a gluten free freezer- friendly recipe below. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Gluten Free Dairy Free Quinoa Confetti Salad
- 2 cups cooked cooled quinoa
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red pepper diced sauted and cooled (or use roasted peppers)
- 1 bunch scallions thinly sliced
- 2 T dried cilantro or parsley
- 3 T white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Combine quinoa with sweet corn, black beans, red pepper, scallions and parsley.
- Whisk vinegar, oil and cumin together until blended. Pour over quinoa salad and stir well to combine. Put in freezer bag, remove as much air as possible, seal.
- To serve: Thaw. Chill until ready to serve. Stir and serve.