I haven’t made the granola, but I suspect you could lower the oil in the recipe a bit. I may try it this weekend if I have some gluten free oats laying around here.
Crystal's Lazy Granola - Gluten & Dairy Free with Freezer Directions
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mild flavored oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- 7 cups certified gluten free oats old fashioned
- Mix brown sugar, oil, and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a low boil. Remove from heat. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla. Pour over oats in a large bowl. Stir until well coated.
- Spread oats in 2 9×13 pans or 2 rimmed cookie sheets. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Take out and stir. Return pan to oven. Turn oven off. Allow to sit for several hours or over night. Pull out and when completely cool place in zipper freezer bags.
- To serve: Pour from bag.