Roasted Fish with Potatoes, Tomatoes and Olives
- 2 pounds red new potatoes scrubbed and cut into quarters (I like to use a mix of different colors, and sometimes half sweet potatoes)
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil divided
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
- 6 fillets of fish 4-6 oz. each of choice (I used Talapia)
- 1 pint of grape/cherry tomatoes washed
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Toss potato wedges with garlic, and 2 T olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes, stirring potatoes about half-way through cooking time.
- Remove the baking sheet from oven. Add tomatoes and olives. Toss to combine. Rub 1 T olive oil on fish and season with salt and pepper. Push veggies to one edge of pan, making room for fish. Place fish on baking sheet.
- Put pan back in oven and cook 15-20 minutes more until fish is cooked and potatoes are tender.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007