Tasty fun Girl Scout lunch. Perfect for camping trips for for a dinner over the back yard fire pit.
- Gluten free pepperoni - I've used both Hormel or Wellshire Farms
- Gluten and dairy free pizza Sauce - buy a small jar or use homemade
- dairy free mozzarella cheese substitute
- diced nion optional
- sliced Black Olives optional
- sliced mushrooms optional
- gluten and dairy free 6” corn tortillas or a gluten free flour-style
- Chop onions, mushrooms, and black olives. Spoon pizza sauce onto one half of tortilla. Top with pepperoni, cheese, olives, onion, and mushrooms as desired. Fold tortilla in half and wrap each shell individually in foil. Place foil packages on grill and heat until cheese melts, turning once with tongs or hot pad (about 5 minutes per side).
- Wellshire Farms: http://www.wellshirefarms.com/
- Hormel: http://www.hormel.com/faq/faq.asp?akw=&id=37096 http://www.hormel.com/faq/faqList.asp?catitemid=70
- Follow Your Heart: http://www.imearthkind.com/
- Minute Maid: http://www.gfcfdiet.com/Chocolatecandy.htm#popsicles