Girl Scout Campfire Pizza
Tasty fun Girl Scout lunch. Perfect for camping trips for for a dinner over the back yard fire pit.
The Recipe: Campfire Pizza
- Gluten free pepperoni - I've used both Hormel or Wellshire Farms
- Gluten and dairy free pizza Sauce - buy a small jar or use homemade
- dairy free mozzarella cheese substitute
- diced nion, optional
- sliced Black Olives, optional
- sliced mushrooms, optional
- gluten and dairy free 6” corn tortillas, or a gluten free flour-style
- Chop onions, mushrooms, and black olives. Spoon pizza sauce onto one half of tortilla. Top with pepperoni, cheese, olives, onion, and mushrooms as desired. Fold tortilla in half and wrap each shell individually in foil. Place foil packages on grill and heat until cheese melts, turning once with tongs or hot pad (about 5 minutes per side).
- Wellshire Farms: http://www.wellshirefarms.com/
- Hormel: http://www.hormel.com/faq/faq.asp?akw=&id=37096 http://www.hormel.com/faq/faqList.asp?catitemid=70
- Follow Your Heart: http://www.imearthkind.com/
- Minute Maid: http://www.gfcfdiet.com/Chocolatecandy.htm#popsicles