Gluten Free Celebrations Carnival Announcement!
The end of this month it will be the 10 year anniversary of being told by our doctor that our daughter needed to be gluten free. That was the first step on an amazing, crazy journey that has blessed our family in countless ways. I am celebrating those blessings by hosting a blog carnival on March 28, 2011. The theme is Gluten Free Celebrations. Join me in the party!
What do I mean by “celebrations”? Any recipe or food that is:
1) Gluten Free (if it’s dairy free also, you get an extra big “Ya-hoo!” from me)
2) A recipe you use to celebrate with family and friends.
How this works:
1) On the day of the carnival (March 28, 2011), I will post a new post with a Mr. Linky, which will allow you to add your own post to the carnival.
2) If you are joining in you will post a new post about Gluten Free Celebration food. If you would like to highlight an old post, feel free to do so by simply creating a new post mentioning the carnival and linking to the older post featuring your yummy celebration food.
3) Then come over to my site and enter your information into the Mr. Linky. Be sure to link to your Celebrations specific post, not just your website’s address.
I hope to see you all join in for the Gluten Free Celebrations Carnival. Consider yourself invited to the party. I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!