Barbeque Glazed Chicken or Pork – Gluten Free-zer Friday
Head over to say “Hi!” to MJ of Freezer Food Friday fame and give her good wishes for her health. Sounds like she hasn’t been feeling too well. I hope you feel better soon MJ! Then come on back and link your gluten free freezer recipe!
Participating in Gluten Free-zer Friday:
1. If you would like to participate in Gluten Free-zer Friday, simply email your post link to your gluten free freezer recipe (angelas_kitchenATcomcastDOTnet) or leave a comment below and I will add you to the roundup.
2. Link back to this post on the post with the recipe you have linked.
The Recipe: Barbeque Glazed Chicken or Pork
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons gluten free ketchup, I like fruit juice sweetened
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar, or 2 T honey and 1 T molasses
- 2 Tablespoons gluten free, reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless chicken or pork
- Put all ingredients into a large zip-closer freezer bag. Seal. Squish the ingredients around in the bag until the sauce is mixed and the meat is coated. Open a small section of the zip-closer and remove as much air as possible. Seal bag, label and freeze.
- To cook: Thaw meat. When thawed grill over medium low heat until meat is cooked through, or bake at 35o for about 1 hour (flipping partway through cooking time) until meat is cooked and juices run clear.