Homemade Sausage, Gluten & Dairy Free with OAMC Instructions
My family loves sausage, but I don’t like to serve them the additives that usually are part of the ingredients list. This is so easy to mix up and keep on hand in the freezer for cooking up for breakfast or to cook up to use as a pizza topping.
The Recipe: Homemade Sausage, Gluten & Dairy Free with OAMC Instructions
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 tablespoon dried ground sage
- 1/2 tablespoon molasses, maple syrup or honey, optional
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, or to taste
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients unto spices are evenly distributed throughout the pork.
- Divide pork and shade into 2 ounce patties. Cook over medium heat until browned and cooked through.
- To freeze: After divining pork and shaping into patties, place patties on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper, plastic wrap or baking parchment. Place into the coldest part of your freezer. Freeze until firm. Place frozen patties into a freezer container or bag separated by waxed paper.
- To serve: Thaw. Cook patties through until browned and cooked through.