Garlicky Chicken Thighs in Red Pepper Sauce
The Recipe: Garlicky Chicken Thighs in Red Pepper Sauce
- 2 2/3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 2/3 each bone-in chicken thighs
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 2/3 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 1/3 cups gluten free chicken stock
- 4 medium jarred roasted red peppers, chopped
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken into the pan and cook until browned. Flip chicken and brown the other side. Set aside to cool. Add garlic and thyme to the pan and sauté until garlic is lightly browned. Add stock to pan and scrape up the brown bits in the pan. Add red peppers. Allow to cool. Dividing between the indicated number of freezer bags, put chicken and chicken stock mixture in the bag(s). Remove as much air as possible, seal, label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Put chicken in an oiled baking dish and pour stock mixture over it. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Pingback: Gluten Free Dairy Free (GFCF) September 2012 Freezer Menu made into Mini Menus