It is no secret I like a little Asian inspired flavor in my menu and these tasty Thai inspired burgers really hit the spot when you want something different from the average burger. I served these on my gluten free hamburger buns with grilled zucchini on the side. Yum!
Gluten Free Dairy Free Thai Chicken or Turkey Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Form mixture into 6 patties and cook in an oiled skillet or grill until cooked through.
- To Freeze: After forming patties and before cooking, separate patties with waxed paper. Place patties into a freezer bag, remove as much air as possible, seal and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Cook in oiled skillet or on grill until cooked through.