Make your own… Creamy Italian Dressing
Dairy free creamy dressing with an Italian spin. Delicious on a mixed greens salad topped with sun dried tomatoes and touted pine nuts.
The Recipe: Creamy Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup gluten & dairy free mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, sugar, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together. Stir in green onions and season with salt and pepper.