Cranberry Pork Roast for the Slow Cooker with Freezer Instructions
- 2-3 pounds boneless pork roast
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or arrowroot
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- In a gallon freezer bag, mix together dry spices and cornstarch and add the pork roast. Shake to coat. In a large bowl mix cranberry sauce, sugar, raisins, garlic, and lemon juice. Pour over meat. Remove as much air from the bag as possible, seal, able and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Cover and cook in slow cooker on low for 8 hours (I recommend you cook the roast on low), or high for about 4.