I do like an “everything-but-the-kitchen-sink” sort of pizzas. Oodles of toppings, lots of flavors. Mmm-mmm… Gluten Free Dairy Free Supreme Pizza is topped with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, black and green olives, peppers and onions and dairy free cheese substitute of your choice. Enjoy!
If you would like to freeze this pizza, make the crust (I shape it on parchment), top it, then freeze flat on a pan. After pizza is frozen, wrap well. When you are ready to bake, unwrap your pizza, put parchment with frozen pizza onto a pan or on the rack in your oven and close the door. At this point, turn on your oven to 400 degrees F, baking for about 25 minutes until baked through and crust is golden.
I use my family’s favorite Gluten Free Dairy Free Pizza Crust (it is also free of soy and nuts, and can also be egg and corn free) and makes 2 13″ to 15″ pizza crusts.
Gluten Free Dairy Free Supreme Pizza
- One recipe of Gluten Free Dairy Free Pizza Crust divided into 2 pizza crusts and shaped
- 1 cup gluten free dairy free tomato sauce
- 1 package 3 ounces gluten & dairy free sliced pepperoni
- 8 ounces 3/4 pound gluten & dairy free sausage (pork, turkey or beef of choice), browned, crumbled and drained
- 4 ounces of fresh mushrooms cleaned and sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives
- 1 cup gluten and dairy free cheese substitute I like my Pizza Cheese sauce, Cashew Cheese sauce, or a homemade shreddable mock-zzarela but use your favorite.
- Saute red, green and onion together until onions are translucent and vegetables are softened.
- Oil 2 pieces of parchment, place one on each of 2 13-inch to 15-inch pizza pans or a baking sheet. Set aside. Make pizza dough as per recipe. Divide dough in half. Place each portion on a prepared pizza pan. Drizzle about a tablespoon of olive oil over your hand and one portion of dough. I usually pat the dough back and forth in my hand until rounded. Spread the dough out evenly over the pizza pan, forming a ridge around the edge to contain the pizza toppings.
- Spoon sauce onto pizza crusts and spread to about 1 inch to the raised edges of dough. Dividing between the two pizzas, top with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, peppers and onions, black and green olives.
- If baking right away: Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven until crust is golden and cooked through. Top pizzas with non-dairy cheese substitute if using. Put pizzas back into oven, but turn off the heat. Let the left over heat melt the cheese substitute. This should only take a few minutes.
- To freeze: Add non-dairy cheese substitute if using. Wrap with plastic and place in coldest part of the freezer. When frozen, you can remove the pizza from the pan and place on a circle of cardboard to prevent breaking while being stored. Wrap pizza well with plastic and foil.
- To serve: Unwrap pizza, leaving parchment. Put pizza on pizza pan or baking sheet; place in cold oven. Turn oven to 400 degrees. Bake until crust is golden and toppings are bubbly.