Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
I make these crispy potatoes a lot. It is our favorite way to make oven fries and you will see them often on my menu plans. I have the proportions in the recipe for how I most often make them, but then I will also do any combination of the same amount of potatoes or sweet potatoes to make this. I how you enjoy it as much as we do!
The Recipe: Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, ground
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1 pound fresh sweet potato
- Mix the spices and oil in a small bowl. Peel the sweet potato. Wash the potatoes and dry well. Slice the potatoes and sweet potatoes into oven fries, wedges or cubes. Put into a large bowl. Put potatoes onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle oil and spice mix onto potato pieces. Toss the potatoes until evenly coated. Bake in a 375 oven for about 45 minutes, or until potatoes test done with a knife, turning over every 15 minutes.