French Dip Sandwiches are delicious! We love sopping up all the yummy juices with the sandwiches. This is a great family meal. Try serving this on Noah Rolls or toasted gluten free French Bread. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- 3 to 4 pound boneless beef roast
- ½ cup GFCF soy sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- ¾ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Trim fat from roast. Place roast in crockpot. Surround roast with sliced onions (put around sides, not on top or underneath).
- In a bowl, combine the rest of ingredients. Pour mixture over roast. Put lid on crockpot, and cook on low heat for 10-12 hours (or 5-6 on high), or until meat is very tender.
- Remove meat from broth. Remove bay leaf and discard. Strain onions from broth. Reserve broth. Place onions back into crock pot. Slice thinly or shred meat. Return to crock pot. Stir.
- Put meat and onion mixture onto Noah Rolls (see archives). Use reserved broth for dipping. Try toasting or grilling the rolls before adding the meat.