Teriyaki Burgers with freezer instructions (GFCF)
We love the flavor of stir fries and the flavors of burgers, so why not combine the two? I like serving this with a cole-slaw made with napa cabbage or a salad with cilantro and other Asian-inspired flavors. YUM! Fusion food at it’s best!
The Recipe: Teriyaki Burgers with freezer instructions (GFCF)
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh cilantro
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Evenly divide mixture and form into 8 patties.
- To serve now: Cook on hot grill or in a skillet until cooked through.
- To freeze: Line a baking sheet with plastic or parchment and place the uncooked patties on it. Place in the coldest part of your freezer until firm. After patties are frozen, place them in a freezer bag or freezer safe container, separated with wax paper or parchment. Remove as much air as possible, seal, label and freeze.
- To serve from frozen: Thaw. Cook on a hot grill or skillet until cooked through.