Teriyaki Burgers with freezer instructions (GFCF)
For a fun twist, grill slices of pineapple when burgers are almost done and serve with the patties. Yummy!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh cilantro
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Evenly divide mixture and form into 8 patties.
To serve now: Cook on hot grill or in a skillet until cooked through.
To freeze: Line a baking sheet with plastic or parchment and place the uncooked patties on it. Place in the coldest part of your freezer until firm. After patties are frozen, place them in a freezer bag or freezer safe container, separated with wax paper or parchment. Remove as much air as possible, seal, label and freeze.
To serve from frozen: Thaw. Cook on a hot grill or skillet until cooked through.