One of the dishes we are eating this week!
Vegetable and Fish Bundles
Author: Angela Litzinger at test.angelaskitchen.com
Recipe type: gluten free, dairy free, gfcf, seafood, fish, grilling
- aluminum foil
- 8 whitefish fillets, or pollock fillets
- ½ lb. mushrooms, sliced
- ½ lb. tomatoes, sliced
- ½ lb. zucchini, sliced
- ½ lb. yellow squash, sliced
- 2 packets gluten free herb and garlic soup mix
- 1 cup water
- Prepare grill or broiler. Arrange fish equally on foil sheets. Top with vegetables.
- Combine soup mix and water in a bowl and pour evenly over vegetables. Wrap foil into packets, sealing edges tightly with a double fold. Grill or broil 15-20 minutes seam side up, or until fish flakes easily.