Fruit Salad, Girl Scout Style!
Our gluten and dairy free twist on Girl Scout Fruit Salad.
The Recipe: Fruit Salad, Girl Scout Style!
- Fruit Cocktail - the camp used ALL fresh fruit!
- Mandarin Oranges, in fruit juice, preferred
- Bananas, sliced (optional)
- Mini marshmallows, (optional) gluten free and/or vegan and/or corn free if needed
- Dairy free vanilla yogurt, sour cream or whipped cream substitute - we skipped this
- Stir fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges (and bananas & marshmallows if used) together in a bowl. Spoon in sour cream (or whipped cream) and stir just until fruit is coated – don’t add too much sour cream. Eat cold.