Girl Scout Snicker Salad – Gluten & Dairy Free
Another Girl Scout Camp recipe, but as we don’t eat Snickers bars, we change it up. Enjoy!
The Recipe: Girl Scout Snicker Salad – Gluten & Dairy Free
- Red Apples
- Green Apples
- Chew-Ets Peanut Chews, Dark, or peanuts and gluten & dairy free chocolate chips (skip peanuts if peanut free and use salty roasted sunflower seeds)
- Dairy free vanilla yogurt replacement or Hip Whip
- Cut apples and candy into bite size pieces. Apples do not need to be peeled. Stir together with dairy free yogurt or Hip Whip in large bowl.
- Chew-Ets Peanut Chews (Original Dark): http://www.peanutchews.com/
- Silk Soy Yogurt: http://www.silk.com/faqs
- Hip Whip: http://www.nowandzen.net/faqs.html#HipWhip