Make you own… Italian Dressing Mix
A tasty dairy free mix that can be used as a seasoning mix or as a dressing.
The Recipe: Italian Dressing Mix
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Whisk together ingredients and store in an air-tight covered container.
- To use: Whisk together 2 tablespoons of the dry mix with 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 2/3 cup mild olive oil until well blended.