Gingered Beef & Broccoli Salad Bowl
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium gluten free soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak fat trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 medium red bell pepper seeded and sliced thinly
- Make dressing: In a screw-top jar combine rice vinegar, olive oil, garlic, honey, soy sauce, sesame seeds, fresh grated ginger, and black pepper. Cover and shake well until everything is combined. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator up to 1 week; shake before serving.
- Make salad: In a skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add beef and stir fry until beef is cooked. Turn off heat. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of the dressing and toss to combine.
- Combine greens, red pepper, beef and broccoli. Drizzle remaining salad dressing on the salad and toss to combine.