Ground Turkey Fajita Hash is super versatile. A quick and delicious lunch, an after school snack for hungry teenagers, or a quick dinner (just add a salad and a few corn chips or toss on a baked sweet potato or into taco shells). My family has really enjoyed coming up with different ways to use this recipe (nachos, baby!) How would you serve it?
I was inspired by the recipe from Affairs Of Living, which I tweaked to my family’s taste and to make freezer friendly. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Dairy Free (GFCF)Ground Turkey Fajita Hash
- 4 cups ground turkey
- 4 cups bell pepper chopped
- 4 cups onion chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dry marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a saute pan. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté until tender. Add turkey, herbs and spices to veggies. Breaking up turkey, cook until turkey is cooked through.
- Freezing Directions: Allow to cool. Divide turkey fajita hash into the designated number of lunch sized freezer containers indicated. Seal, label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Heat through.