Head over to MJ’s for Freezer Food Friday and hook up your freezer recipe. She has a Raspberry Glazed Chicken recipe that sounds yummy! If you have a gluten-free freezer recipe, head on back here and let us know about it.
Participating in Gluten Free-zer Friday:
1. If you would like to participate in Gluten Free-zer Friday, simply email your post link to your gluten free freezer recipe (angelas_kitchenATcomcastDOTnet) or leave a comment below and I will add you to the roundup.
2. Link back to this post on the post with the recipe you have linked.
This is a great one to have on hand. Slice the chicken up when chicken is thawed and your ready to stir fry. It’s also great baked or on the grill as whole chicken pieces.
Stir Fry Chicken Mix for the Freezer
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Mix everything in a gallon sized zip-sealed freezer bag. Mix ingredients around until the chicken is coated. Remove as much air as possible from the bag and seal. Label bag, flatten and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw chicken. Slice chicken into 1/4 to 1/2″ slices across the grain of the chicken. Saute chicken with thinly sliced onions, peppers, bok choy, or any veggies of your choice. While chicken and veggies are cooking, blend marinade with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until boiling and boil until thickened. Mix sauce with cooked chicken and veggies. Serve with rice.