Sometimes I need an extra fast meal. A really, really fast meal that is a no brainer and everyone will eat. This is that meal. Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin is delicious, everyone thinks it is delicious, and it is a meal that doesn’t need lots of messing with from me while cooking up quickly. Win!
Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin trimmed of fat if needed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- Set oven rack to 6 inches from heat. Preheat broiler.
- Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment or foil. Place pork tenderloins on parchment and rub with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil tenderloins for 10 minutes, flipping meat partway through cooking time. Meanwhile, heat apricot jam just until soft.
- After 10 minutes, remove tenderloins from oven and brush with apricot jam. Continue broiling for 10 minutes more, brushing with more jam every 5 minutes and flipping as needed. Cook until temperature of meat if 155 degrees F on an instant read thermometer.
- Tent tenderloins with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.