We love a good burger around here, and this is a good burger. With caramelized onion and plenty of garlic, these burgers are just a bit more than the regular burger, so good and so savory. Enjoy them on the grill or cook them up in a skillet. I like to make an extra batch to have them on hand for a quick dinner during the week. Enjoy!
Caramelized Onion and Garlic Hamburgers
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cup minced onions
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce gluten free
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a skillet, heat oil and saute onions over medium-high heat. Continue to cook onions until browned and caramalized, being careful not to burn them.
- Mix the onions and rest of the ingredients together in a bowl. Shape into 8 hamburger patties.
- To freeze: Line a baking sheet with parchment or plastic wrap. Place hamburgers onto baking sheet and put in the coldest are of your freezer until firm. When patties are frozen, place into a freezer bag separated by waxed paper. Remove as much air as possible, label, and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Grill or cook in an oiled skillet until cooked through.