Bar-B-Q Turkey Sloppy Joes, Gluten Free – Dairy Free
The Recipe: Gluten Free Dairy Free Bar-B-Q Turkey Sloppy Joes GFCF
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 medium diced onions
- 1 green pepper finely diced
- 2 carrots finely diced
- 2 - 15 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 - 6 oz can tomato paste
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons GFCF Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 gluten & dairy free rolls, split and toasted.
- Cook the turkey, onions, green pepper, and carrots over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the turkey is lightly browned. Drain off liquid. Put turkey mixture into a 4 quart slow cooker. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours. Serve on rolls.