Roasted Veggie Pizza Topping
This Gluten Free Dairy Free (GFCF) Roasted Veggie Pizza Topping is wonderful on pizza, used as a baked potato topping or as a filling for omelets. Make a big batch when the different vegetables are in season, freeze and enjoy during the late fall for a taste of summer.
The Recipe: Roasted Veggie Pizza Topping
- 3 medium yellow or green summer squash, quartered and in ½” slices
- 2 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium orange or green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 medium sweet onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a 9 x 13 pan mix together all ingredients. Roast for 20-25 minutes until veggies are tender and beginning to caramelize. Cool. Use as a pizza topping.
- After cooling, you can also divide into 4 bags, remove as much air as possible, seal and freeze. Thaw before using.