Red Berry Smoothie
The Recipe: Gluten Free Dairy Free Red Berry Smoothie
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup dairy-free milk substitute, almond, coconut, etc.
- ½ of a 6oz. container strawberry dairy-free yogurt, soy, coconut, rice, etc.
- 1/2 cup small ice cubes or crushed ice, optional if using frozen fruit
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend ingredients until smooth. You can adjust the consistency by adding more ice if it’s too thin or more liquid if it’s too thick. Pour in glasses.