Part of the September 2009 Breakfast and Lunch Freezer Plan.
Gluten Free Dairy Free Eggwiches
- 8 gluten & dairy free English muffins or hamburger buns
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup cashew or mild “cheese” sauce or other dairy free cheese sub
- 8 slices gluten and dairy free ham
- Split and toast the gluten freeEnglish muffins. Scramble and cook eggs. Place scrambled egg (approx. 1/4 cup) on bottom of English muffin. Place one slice of ham on top. Spread 1 Tablespoon of “cheese” sauce of choice on top half of muffin then place on top of ham.
- To freezer: Allow to cool completely. Wrap with plastic wrap and place in gallon freezer bags.
- To serve: Unwrap. Microwave for 35-45 seconds or until heated through.