We LOVE a BLT around here. Cool crisp lettuce, crunchy bacon and vine ripened tomatoes combine into a sandwich that just tastes of summer. To make it even better we add sliced or mashed avocado for the very best BLT around. Enjoy!
BLT Sandwich with Avocado
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of bacon turkey or pork, cooked (I like mine crisp – I don’t like a lot of play in my bacon!)
- 2 to matoes
- 2 avocados
- lettuce I usually use fresh spinach or a mix of greens
- gluten and dairy free mayonnaise
- gluten free mustard
- Enough gluten and dairy free bread for everyone to have 1 to 2 sandwiches
- Toast gluten free bread. Spread with mayo and mustard. Top one slice with bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado slices. Add second slice and enjoy!