I love the flavors of this easy chicken dish. It has a bit of sweet, a bit of savory, just the thing when you are craving take out orange chicken, but want a home cooked meal. And the fact that it is gluten and dairy free? Total bonus!
If you have a gluten free freezer friendly dish to share, leave a comment below and I will link it up for you. I can’t wait to see what everybody comes up with! :)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce
- 1 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients into a gallon sized freezer bag. Mix all ingredients together. Remove as much air as possible, seal, label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Put all ingredients into an oiled baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through, basting a few times with the marinade.
- If you would like to serve this right away, simply let the chicken marinate for a couple of hours before baking as directed.