Chicken Pumpkin Patties, Gluten Free & Dairy Free
These are featured on the November 2011 Mini Freezer Menu.
The Recipe: Gluten Free Dairy Free Chicken Pumpkin Patties
- 1 1/3 pound ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 tablespoons gluten free reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon 5 spice powder
- 1 cup pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 2 large egg
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- "Mix chicken, rice wine, soy sauce, pepper and 5 spice powder. Set aside for 15 minutes. Add diced pumpkin, egg, corn starch and cilantro. Mix to blend. Make patties, one for each serving. If the mixture is too loose for forming patties, simply scoop the mixture into the pan using a spoon.
- Cook patties in an oiled pan over medium/medium-low heat. Cook through, browning on both sides. Set patties aside to cool. When cool, place in indicated freezer bags, separated with wax paper. Remove as much air as possible, seal, label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Heat through. "
Pingback: Gluten Free Dairy Free November 2011 Mini Freezer Meals