Make your own… Creamy Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing
I adore roasted garlic. And not just a little bit… I have a serious, deep burning love of the stuff. Roasted garlic, it’s whats for dinner! This creamy, dairy free dressing is wonderful as a dip for fresh veggies and as a topping for salad. I hope you like it as much as we do!
The Recipe: Creamy Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablesoons Dijion mustard
- 1 tablespoon mashed roasted garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together until creamy and well incorporated.