A tasty dairy free mix that can be used as a seasoning mix or as a dressing.
Italian Dressing Mix
Author: Angela Litzinger at test.angelaskitchen.com
Recipe type: gluten free, dairy free, gfcf, dressing & dips
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- Whisk together ingredients and store in an air-tight covered container.
- To use: Whisk together 2 tablespoons of the dry mix with ¼ cup white wine vinegar, ⅔ cup mild olive oil until well blended.