Dairy free creamy dressing with an Italian spin. Delicious on a mixed greens salad topped with sun dried tomatoes and touted pine nuts.
Creamy Italian Dressing
Author: Angela Litzinger at test.angelaskitchen.com
Serves: makes ¾ cup
- ½ cup gluten & dairy free mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, sugar, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together. Stir in green onions and season with salt and pepper.