Making your own dressing is very easy! You can dress it up or keep it basic.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously (add a clove of garlic, if you like). Keep refrigerated.
- Variation: Add 1 minced clove of garlic and/or ½ Tablespoon dried herbs or 2 Tablespoons finely minced fresh herbs of your choice to the ingredients before mixing.