Slow Cooker Asian Pork Roast with OAMC instructions
Author: Angela Litzinger at angelaskitchen.com adapted from Chase, Erin. (2009). The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook. New York: St. Martin’s Press
Recipe type: gluten free, dairy free, gfcf, slow cooker, crock pot, pork
- 3 pounds pork roast or loin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ cup gluten free soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- In a gallon freezer bag, place all ingredients and mix around in bags. Remove as much air as possible, seal and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Cook in slow cooker on low for 8 hours.