To check out some more tasty slow cooker treats, head over to Sandra’s blog for Slow Cooking Thursday. Yummy!
- 2½ pounds ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup gluten free dairy free milk
- 2 tablespoons prepared gluten free dairy free honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons gluten free dairy free honey BBQ or ketchup
- 1 cup soft gluten free dairy free breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Drain off fat as needed.
- If you would like to glaze your loaf: In a small bowl, whisk ⅓ cup GFCF ketchup, 2½ tablespoons brown sugar, 1 teaspoon GFCCF honey mustard and ½ teaspoon GFCF Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over the meatloaf. Cook 15 more minutes until sauce is heated through.
- Let meatloaf “rest” 10-15 minutes out of the slow cooker before slicing.
Slow Cooking Thursday: Turkey meatloaf
Thursday, May 10, 2007