My hubby sent this to me in my e-mail. I am pretty sure it came from Men’s Health. I don’t have the recipe title. I am adding some fresh garlic and ginger, which will give it more tasty interest without changing the nutritional information. This is nice and easy, with lots of veggies. My hubby is making it tonight!
- 1½ cups brown rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons oil (we will be using olive)
- 1 pound sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 bags of stir-fry vegetables, frozen
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce (be sure GFCF)
- ¾ cup slivered almonds
- (I would also add 1-2 cloves of minced garlic and a teaspoon of fresh grated ginger, or to taste. Also, a tablespoon of rice vinegar, optional.)